Saturday, September 19, 2009

So let’s blog!!

Blogging is becoming more and more popular everyday….I had initiated in 2008 to blog but then I was only wondering. What use is my blog if no one reads it? After being plodded by many (my brother in particular) in the family, I decided to take forward my initiative to its end by natural course... I too became a blogger in this exciting Blog World!

Then, I carefully selected the content of my ‘interests’ in my profile keeping in mind it will perceived as an extension of my thought process by my readers. So, some of my thoughts which are private could not be shared, I realized.  But, at the same time I wanted the readers to gain from their reading my blogs…which could be from my past experience, ideas, opinions or just entertainment. In fact my intention to include film reviews as well link to tamil films in my blog page is to relive the moments of joy as well recommend them for viewing. I am a movie buff whether they are English, Hindi or Tamil ones! Of course, I have to steal from my available time to watch the movies in a cinema on Sundays (with my son) or at home or I generally do it during my business trips (late night shows after dinner).

1. Certainly, Blogs also enable to express my opinion on current issues political whether national or international. This compels me to read the newspapers as often I can…generally done while I am commuting to my officeI try to be unbiased in presenting my version or perception on my blog.

2. I recommend certain products or ideas of commercial interest too…if not done till now, please be rest assured I intend to do it.
3. My topics on ‘Parenting’ are to help people facing similar situations I have gone through or I am going through. I intend to do some reading on this aspect so that I can understand parenting better. I intend to write on health related issues too to add value, if possible.
4. Blogs are wonderful tools to improve writing skills, so I intend to improve on my written content.
5. Yeah, I write blogs to connect with like-minded individuals with whom I can share my opinions. I would request my readers to comment freely on interests of mutual like.
6. I will try to update readers with information to help them think on ‘whole’ issues all over again.
7. I intend to stay active or knowledgeable in many issues. Hence I invite my readers to update me in return by writing fresh information.
8. I intend to stay connected with my family located at various parts of the world…so keep writing or commenting!
9. To have fun, I would blog! To be just creative and imaginative!!

So let’s blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment